12 days ago - req11767
Head of US Talent Programs
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
As the US Head of Talent Programs, you will design, develop, execute and manage national programs that enable, promote and advance a high-performing and inclusive workforce.You will align the acquisition strategy with the Head of US Recruitment, your colleagues and senior leaders across the company.You will manage our university ecosystem and initiate and foster partnerships. You will lead the campus recruiting team and provide strategic direction that enables us to attract top tier talent in a rapidly changing and very competitive environment. You will initiate and manage programs that enable ASML to attract and qualify university talent, like scholarships, internships and events.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a strong communicator you will work collaboratively across the US organization to initiate, advocate, drive and measure programs and talent practices needed to build engagement with universities and students. Because you understand the importance of data to an engineering organization, you will employ a data-driven approach while tapping into your creativity and experience to design and develop integrated strategies.Your strategy will help support a culture where university students and ASML employees work together and strengthen our diverse and inclusive workforce. As ASML’s culture evolves, you will define future programs to ensure ASML continues to attract and retain entry level talent.Each day offers a variety of fun and challenging tasks including but not limited to:
- Execute against opportunities and strategies.
- Work collaboratively with leadership, business and HR to develop integrated strategies for university recruitment.
- Leverage a small direct report and indirect report team that partners with broader teams of business leaders, HR and key partners to assess and implement solutions aligned to company business objectives.
- Oversee activities of our Employee Resource Groups, providing coaching and thought partnership on programming.
- Build partnership with our internal stakeholders to increase business leaders’ participation in our recruitment program goals and objectives.
- Create and implement a comprehensive University Engagement strategy aligned to our business needs to continue to grow at the pace required.
- Drive engagement with internal stakeholders to alignbusiness leaders to teach at key universities.
- Facilitate the perspectives and practices so thatleaders/departments have ownership and investment in the work, and thatdiversity and inclusion efforts and university outreach are not theexclusive area of the recruiting and HR team.
- Manage multiple and concurrent program relatedprojects, as well as ad hoc projects, that range in size and complexity.This includes creating project plans and communication and changemanagement strategies. Integrate global perspective and research trendsinto an overall recruitment strategy while making recommendations for new andexisting programs based on gaps within program offerings.
- Works closely with our Marketing, CorporateCommunications and other areas on external public relations and events.
- Development of new recruiting events and ideas.
- Represent ASML at recruiting related events as needed.
- Partner with HR and other functional areas, serving inadvisory capacity on tools used for talent programs.
- Make formal presentations on behalf of the company andparticipate in facilitating management and employee training when needed.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to continue trainingand development with recruitment.
- Develop and maintain budget for Talent Programs.
- BA/BS degree
- HR, project management and/or leadership training or certification preferred
- 15+ years of relevant experience, including prior experience with initiating University engagement.
- Results driven with proven ability to help organizations develop business focused solutions addressing key needs in the area of University Recruitment.
- Proven track record of facilitating enterprise-level initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strategy design, program development and management experience
- Ability to lead and manage complex projects across multiple departments and countries through influence
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency with MS Office applications specifically Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Superior English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strategic mindset, with ability and drive to bring to execution.
- Strong collaborator and influencer - ability to reach beyond their immediate scope to influence and lead change initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Change leadership and change management skills
- Resilient and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; delivery focused with significant drive and energy
- Exceptional communicator and demonstrated ability to find common ground among diverse perspectives
- Current knowledge of best practices in effective approaches to recruitment and retention
- The ability to work effectively with a broad range of diverse groups as evidenced by excellent listening and communication skills, balanced and reasoned approaches, ability to inspire trust and confidence, and flexibility and openness to differing points of view.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategy