30+ days ago - req11788
Internal Communications Business Partner
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
We are looking for an Internal Communications professional, well-versed in communications’ consultancy and coaching, developing and honing business leaders’ communication.
Are you able to see the big picture and translate complex concepts and problems into production and appropriate delivery? Are you an ambitious, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about employee engagement? We would like to talk to you!
As a Business Partner Internal Communications you are responsible for informing, engaging and connecting employees. Your aim will be to drive their motivation and capabilities to execute complex tasks through access to relevant information and a variety of activities that drive an enjoyable and sustainable environment to work, meet, share and learn. We focus our employee engagement efforts onsix key topics: Business Sense, Connectedness, Achieve & Improve, Pride and Caring Company (Safety and Support).
You’ll be involved in designing and developing communications strategy and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions, primarily for our Quality department and LEAN deployment. You will also work together with the rest of the Business Sector team and broader IC team to drive and improve aligned leadership communication across ASML.
Your activities will touch colleagues, not only within your sphere of Business Line, Sector or Support Group influence, but cross-sector and throughout ASML. We are looking for someone who:
- Executes complex business initiatives and projects in cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
- Shows leadership, vision and execution capabilities to achieve value-adding results in a complex environment.
- Demonstrates capability to analyze and break up complex problems into tasks and responsibilities that can be, and are, delegated and executed.
- Builds positive relationships with Management that result in internal changes with demonstrable positive impact.
- Continues building and leveraging the quality ambassador network.
- Shows appetite and capability to independently identify high-impact opportunities, and initiate and execute actions.
- Coaches employees and management to improve communication skills.
- Collaborative with a well-tuned antenna for cross-sector co-operation and opportunities.
- Develops, gains and maintains a detailed knowledge of the Business Line, Sector or Support function in order to inform effective delivery of the communications strategy.
- Drives and activates our employee engagement drivers.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- 6-10 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal communications plans in an international environment.
- Ability to translate complex (technical) content into meaningful and engaging language.
- Excellent knowledge of internal communication channels and appreciation of their effectiveness.
- Proven ability to develop and drive engaging and impactful change communication across various targets audiences.
- Experience in working consultatively with tact and diplomacy and being persuasive in demanding situations.
- Strong stakeholder management - experience working with executive levels in an international environment and the ability to influence and network.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external resources, and implement multiple projects across geographical and business/product areas.
- Proven track record to consult on and execute relevant communication messaging and assets across different regions and cultures.
- Proven ability to build and nurture a value adding community.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (native English standard).
- Ability to translate complex concepts into meaningful language.
- Ambitious with a can do mentality - takes ownership.
- Resilient, proactive, driven, self-propelling.
- Creative problem solver, out of the box thinker.
- Relationship builder, collaborative team player.
- Keen networker with excellent influencing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, commercially astute.
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
- Sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Enjoys working in an open, transparent, informal, dynamic and hard-working environment.
Context of the position
Working within the IC Business Sector Team at ASML you’ll be at the heart of this worldwide company. The main aspect of your role is to design, develop, drive and execute a communications strategy which informs, involves and engages our employees to think and act with the high quality standard our customers and we expect of ourselves.
All Internal Communications teams report to the Director Global Internal Communications, who in turn reports the Global Communications Director.
Internal Communications is structured in five teams:
- Business Lines (EUV, DUV, Applications and Mature Products & Services)
- Business Sectors (Operations, D&E, Quality and LEAN)
- Customer Support
- Caring Company: Corporate sectors with a company-wide remit
- Channel Management
Key Interfaces: Executive Committee members, Group Quality senior leadership, Senior Management across ASML, (Country) Management, Business Line, Sector or Support Organizations’ Management Teams (MT), HR and People development (HR&O), Product groups, Customer Support and other Communications teams.
Location: Based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your interest in this position.