30+ days ago - req11750
Lab Owner Test and Measurement Facilities
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Quality & Continuous Improvement is responsible to maintain the highest level of quality for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechanical (sub)-systems and components. The group Test and Measurement Facilities (TMF) is responsible for test strategy, design, realization and analysis on these mechanical (sub)-systems and components.
TMF's facility team is responsible for managing several test laboratories & Test Setups located in these labs. Take ownership of Test Area's and Test Setups to enable a safe & clean working environment for users of TMF, ASML and external partners.
- Control the administration of documentation, procedures of Test Area's & Test Setups.
- Communicate with Area, Test Setup (end) users & ASML Facility Management.
- Planning & coordination of the use of Test Area & Test Setups.
- Take the lead in changes and upgrades of Test Area & Test Setups and communication with external support partners.
- Support 5S+1 auditing of Test Area's.
- Responsible for authorization of end users to use Test Area's and Test Setups.
- Supporting Test Setup owners in Installation, Relocation, Storage & End of Life scrapping.
- Supervising the Test Area and Personnel for compliancy with the EHS & TMF safety regulations.
- Maintaining correct status information in TMF Test Administration Database (TAT).
Bachelor – Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics or (applied) Physics (or a broad experience in this area).
- At least 5-7 years experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment.
- Experience with the design, realization, execution and analysis of test(setups) on mechanical (sub)-systems and components.
- Preferred experience with MATLAB, Labview and/or Xpc software.
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment.
- Technical driven.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position is reporting to the group leader of the Test and Measurement Facilities group. The candidate’s primary internal interfaces is the Team Leader of TMF, development project leaders, team members of the TMF group, lead engineers in the different development projects and the reliability engineers of the different projects.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.