30+ days ago - req11823
Junior Project Leader (Pre-install)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you have quick understanding of customer impact, when it comes to factory preparation? Do you like close cooperation with both D&E, factory and field? Do you see a challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
- Make the pre-install master plan and align with all stakeholders.
- Agree with projects (PL’s & architects) on their scope and deliverables.
- Monitor quality and do quick checks on project deliverables.
- Set the baseline for a release of the pre-install documentation (together with pre-install architect).
- Agree and freeze the defined baseline with the project team (Mkt, SE, FPEand PL’s).
- Discuss impact design changes with the pre-install architect.
- Integrate package, maintain data files.
- Give support on questions from customer and own factory (“2nd line support”).
- Train and support projects on way of working.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Help with improvements on training material, templates and processes.
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals.
- Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge.
Technical Bachelor (preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow)
- At least 2 years ASML working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation (or machine install)
- At least 1 years working experience as junior project lead
- Preferably experience in Industrial Engineering and Management or Installation engineering of large system installs
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues.
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate.
- Works structured with high quality drive.
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties.
Context of the position
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we can install the system.
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML. The project lead can have a large impact in improvement projects to further develop this group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your (design) portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.