30+ days ago - req11823
Junior Project Leader (Pre-install)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is hiring!
Do you have quick understanding of customer impact, when it comes to factory preparation? Do you like close cooperation with both D&E, factory and field? Do you see a challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
- Make the pre-install master plan and align with all stakeholders.
- Agree with projects (PL’s & architects) on their scope and deliverables.
- Monitor quality and do quick checks on project deliverables.
- Set the baseline for a release of the pre-install documentation (together with pre-install architect).
- Agree and freeze the defined baseline with the project team (Mkt, SE, FPEand PL’s).
- Discuss impact design changes with the pre-install architect.
- Integrate package, maintain data files.
- Give support on questions from customer and own factory (“2nd line support”).
- Train and support projects on way of working.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Help with improvements on training material, templates and processes.
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals.
- Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge.
Technical Bachelor (preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow)
- At least 2 years ASML working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation (or machine install)
- At least 1 years working experience as junior project lead
- Preferably experience in Industrial Engineering and Management or Installation engineering of large system installs
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues.
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate.
- Works structured with high quality drive.
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties.
Context of the position
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we can install the system.
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML. The project lead can have a large impact in improvement projects to further develop this group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.