6 days ago - req11833
People Development Expertise Lead (Operations & Sales)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump aboard our HR&O People Development team! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment HR&O is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure that the business demands are met even more effectively. This means setting clear global HR priorities and principles, while shifting authorities closer to the (sector and local) business. So, what would be more exciting than being at the heart of this change - as the linking pin between global HR expertise and sector (business) HR? In this new Sector HR Expertise Lead position, you will have this exactly this opportunity!
As a Sector People Development (PD) Expertise Lead you play a key role in enabling our employees, line managers and the organization to realize their full potential.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Translating Sector needs regarding employee & organizational development towards Global People Development, to facilitate continuous improvement in the expertise’s products and services. Vice versa you are enabling the deployment of Global programs & principles.
- Driving the utilization of global expertise processes in the sector according to underlying principles to ensure benefits are realized. For example securing sector consolidations regarding succession and potential reviews, enabling high quality performance management, and matching sector specific development needs with learning offerings.
- Ensuring that you leverage your PD expertise and knowledge as a senior adviser within the Sector HR Management Teams, while aligning with other sector PD expertise leads and Global PD Expertise. On both ends you are the expert; a PD expert for the sector and a sector expert for the Global PD Expertise.
- Managing the Sector specific Learning & Development teams.
You have a Master's Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have at least 10 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business and expert within the PD domain.
- Strong (cross-)organizational sensitivity and business acumen
- Pro-active in stakeholder mobilization and encouragement of continuous alignment between Global-, Sector- and Local HR Expertise
- Able to deal effectively with conflict that arises from different orientations
- Strong knowledge in Sector HR processes, systems and ways of working with the ability to quickly shift from one perspective to the next
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a pressurized environment while prioritizing, aligning and delivering as required
- Strong personal leadership skills: ability to influence across different levels and manage without formal power and apply personal learning agility
- PD excites you and you easily excite others with your convictions about the added business value of People and Organization Development.
Context of the position
Global People Development is responsible for the development and application of PD Expertise products, policies and services.
In the beginning, this new position will report to the respective HR Sector Vice Presidents (Operations & Sales, or Product & Technology), and functionally report to the interim Head of People Development. The office location is in Veldhoven, other ASML locations can be discussed.
As of mid-2020 this job will reside directly under the Global Head of People Development, and indirectly under one of the HR Sector VPs.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
If you're interested, please apply with your CV and cover letter.