19 days ago - req11899
Sr Payroll Analyst
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Sr. Payroll Analyst will perform payroll compliance, administration, and analysis functions of ASML’s US Financial Control Shared Service Center. The Sr. Payroll Analyst will ensure payroll processing is timely, accurate and in compliance with statutory regulation and ASML standards.
- Ensure wage and payroll tax compliance in a large, multi-state payroll environment
- Perform technical research and analysis on wage and payroll tax regulations
- Lead cross-functional payroll process improvement projects
- Manage in-bound and out-bound payroll system interfaces, including with payroll and benefit service providers
- Provide employee/ internal customer support on payroll-related matters
- Execute payroll services for expatriate employees (U.S. inbound and outbound)
- Provide reports and business insight regarding payroll data to internal and external business partners
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequently changing workload, and competing demands
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Provide payroll audit support to internal, external, and benefit plan auditors
- Contribute to projects to improve the efficiency, control, and business analysis capabilities of the payroll department within a cross-functional environment
- Execution of designated SOX and internal controls
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- May require travel dependent on company needs
- Can work under deadlines
- Must be able to work in a busy and loud work environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience within a large, multi-state, public company payroll operation
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred
- Degree in Accounting or related business field preferred
- ADP Payroll, GL, Tax Service, Reporting, Integration Agent experience strongly preferred
- Solid MS Office suite skills - SAP experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent social, communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Detailed working knowledge of US multi-state payroll operations
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Project management and influencing skills
- Customer service focused
- Highly attentive to detail
- Team player
- Adherence to company policy and code of conduct
Effective communication, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, and team oriented
Context of the position
Maintains payroll-related accounts and is responsible for the reconciliation and accuracy of payroll accounts within ASML US complex accounting system.
Internal reference #40860