14 days ago - req11903
Quality Manager Mechanical Development
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Are you eager to apply your management skills in a challenging high tech environment? Are you challenged by driving quality in a team of highly skilled technical people with a design focus? Do you have affinity with design processes in a technical environment? Then this job position could be your stepping stone to further develop yourself in an interesting ASML career.
As a quality manager you take responsibility for the definition, alignment and execution of the departments Quality strategy and roadmap.
- Defines and aligns the departments quality strategy as member of the department mngt staff.
- Execute and reports on process improvement projects as part of the quality strategy at department level and/or sector level.
- Leads/participates in project teams in analyzing process gaps, identifying improvements, support implementation and securing consolidation within the department.
- Provide input from department into cluster and sector Quality roadmap and vice versa.
- Report on quality status, communicate quality message in groups and on department level. Improve transparency.
- Supporting, reviewing and coaching project teams and their engineers on the quality of technical solutions proposed and deliverables produced.
- Enable the staff to execute their accountability in quality control by maintaining and deploying department’s processes, providing regular reporting on process adherence to group leaders and project leaders.
- Facilitates the Feedback loop and Lessons Learned in the various departmental groups and competences.
- Manages departmental Technical Competences and chairs regular meetings with competence leaders. Represents department in D&E Technical Competence Board.
Bachelor or Master degree in Applied Physics, Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or (technical) Quality management.
- More than 3 years of work experience in technically-driven international organization(s) with hardware development and integration.
- Experience as project manager, program manager or line/quality manager.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like e.g., 6 Sigma, value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams.
- Knowledgeable in international quality standards. (ISO9001/14001/ TS16949), process assessments and audits.
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels.
- Strong leadership: excellent stakeholder management and teamleader skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude.
- Excellent ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
- Self-propelling - learning & (Quality) improvement mindset and change management.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Drive for continuous improvement; making use of the lessons learned.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The Wafer tables, Clamps & Sensors department is responsible for design solutions for all ASML Litho tools. The quality manager reports to the cluster Q manager and will be part of the department management team. He/she is a coach/facilitator for the group-leads with regard to quality matters and will collaborate with the Quality managers of other departments.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.