30+ days ago - req12027
Director of Product Management – Metrology and Inspections Software Products
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and pushing the boundaries of technology. ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips.
We are seeking a senior marketing leader to head product management and marketing of HMI’s eBeam metrology and inspection applications software product portfolio. This position will report into the Vice President of Product Management at HMI in San Jose.
As the Director, Product Management – Metrology and Inspections Software Products, you will lead a team of product managers and develop and own the market strategy and roadmap of HMI’s eBeam metrology and inspection applications software products. This will be a critical position requiring strong leadership and creativity to establish HMI as a key player in the competitive eBeam metrology and inspection market.
This requires a highly motivated, talented and experienced leader with adept technical and business knowledge, excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong organizational, management and team building capabilities. Each day will provide new and exciting challenges as you tackle a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Develop and lead a strong team of product managers to drive the strategy, roadmap and business in computing platform and applications software products in the e-beam metrology and inspection market
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key customer requirements in semiconductor markets: understand challenges the customer faces, the technical requirements for our products, and the value represented by our solution
- Understand our position relative to the competition through competitive SWOT analysis and use this understanding to develop marketing and product introduction strategies.
- Define product roadmaps that clearly establishes HMI’s competitive advantage
- Develop marketing plans and product roadmaps to drive product definition, design and development, customer engagements, and market penetration.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product developments incl. budgets, expenditures, and projected R&D cost, ROI and profit-and-loss projections.
- Develop use cases, marketing materials, sales collateral, market communication plans including press releases, launch materials and customer presentations.
- Customer visits and meetings with up to roughly 25% travel.
- M.S. and above in electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering, IC manufacturing, or process technology related fields
- 10+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and product management with working knowledge in lithography, metrology and process control.
- Demonstrated successes in software product development and marketing strategies in the semiconductor capital equipment industry including prior experience with semiconductor capital equipment including working knowledge of semiconductor processes and CD-SEM metrology is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing products to market successfully.
- Experience managing product management/marketing teams.
- Critical problem solver with demonstrated experience in leading organizations while influencingcross-functional teams to drive product development, penetration, and adoption.
- Demonstrated leadership in influencing and managing change.
- Strong motivation to win with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to apply a P&L perspective to strategies, execution plans, and decision-making.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Desire to be part of something amazing!