18 days ago - req12075
Group Leader Metrology Expose Image Alignment
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you want to be part of ASML’s Metrology Image Align EUV group and be active in specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the ASML products? Do you want to lead and manage a group of professionals and together achieve the best results ever? If so, then you are maybe the Group Lead we are looking for!
As Group Leader in ASML’s Functional Metrology department you will be active at the cutting edge of physics, mechatronics, mechanics, and software development. So obviously you will need excellent technical skills. But it’s not just your own performance that you must optimize.
Central to your role as Group Leader is your insight into the different skill sets and motivational factors of each individual member of your team. This insight is essential, because it will enable you to correctly align targets with personalities and thereby optimize your team’s day-to-day performance. You will also need a vision of what will be required in the near future.
This will enable you to set-out and navigate a roadmap of required expertise and thereby ensure that ASML will continue to push the boundaries of software development in years to come. Undoubtedly, this is a major challenge, but one that comes with the rich feelings of pride, accomplishment and team spirit.
- Manage resources (around 20 – 25 people) in a group of professionals in a specific area of expertise on the aspects related to people, process and product.
- Define and implement the resource roadmaps for the group.
- Act as function owner, for Metrology function Image Alignment EUV, take responsibility for driving function roadmaps, documentation, training, and diagnostics
- Interact with project leaders in the development programs and secure allocation of staff in line with program needs. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Together with Metrology Software group, manage the delivery of designs that meet the requirements stated by the ASML product development programs. This involves activities such as reviews of technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and project management decision documents and coaching of group members.
- Ensure quality of operation of your group by reviewing of technical solutions proposed, procedures, documentation delivered by the group.
Masters degree in a relevant discipline, such as Applied Mathematics, Physics, Optics, or Computer Science
- At least 8 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline physics, mathematics, or computer science
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Entrepreneurship and initiative in a technically complex and very dynamic environment.
Context of the position
This position is within the Functional Metrology Department, DUV Expose, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like?
View this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ