18 days ago - req12046
Senior HR Generalist - Agile
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of progress? Join our HR organization as Senior HR Generalist SAFe / Agile!
As a Senior HR Generalist SAFe / Agile you will work as part of the Core HR Agile Team to support the HR line and business teams in Agile transformation processes, ensuring focus on people impact.
The role consists of four key parts:
- Facilitate Core HR Agile team: Program support, manage agenda, track actions & progress, meeting management etc.
- Support HR Capability & readiness: Execute training, provide workplace support to HR line, enable walk-ins and assess learning needs
- Knowledge management & learnings: Ensure information sharing on Agile, with HR community, bottom up and top down, best practices
- Operational Interface to HR Line / Expertise: Act as a linking pin for Agile to HR expertise and Agile support for HR line across P&T, based on business need or peer to peer learning.
You have a Master's Degree, for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of HR / Agile / consultancy and are familiar with working in large & complex international organizations.
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism to bring it to concrete actions
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization proactively supports the business and its strategy as an ambassador of the management vision on “people are the key asset of ASML”. HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs around 300 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
You will be working in the global HR SAFe/Agile Team. This team supports all ASML SAFe/Agile implementations in ASML R&D globally. You will be reporting to the Global Business Partner SAFe/Agile.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with you CV and cover letter!