19 days ago - req12105
IT Analytics Product Owner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Job MissionThis is a dynamic, outcome-oriented IT product owner role for a growing IT analytics services team based in San Diego, CA.The selected candidate will be part of the ASML IT US Data Services Agile team and be responsible for prioritization, planning, coordination, and delivery of regional and global analytics initiatives for ASML US business lines and sectors.
This individual will align US business stakeholder’s analytics needs and priorities with ASML’s direction and investments in information management, analytics, and Big Data.This individual will actively manage the Cymer Light Source Data and Analytics epics, stories, and backlog.
- Establishes strong relationships with Cymer Light Source and ASML US stakeholders in order to anticipate, plan, and collaborate on analytics demand and priorities as well as to ensure alignment with ASML IT analytics platform investments
- Represents the IT US Data Services team to multiple business groups in order to drive awareness of analytics capabilities and improve engagement
- Represents the IT US Data Services team priorities and activities with other IT teams
- Establishes and manages an effective business engagement and demand prioritization model for analytics demand
- Defines, prioritizes and grooms the IT US Data Services team backlog for Cymer Light Source demand to maximize business value, optimize team velocity, and balance platform and service improvements
- Collaborates with other IT service owners and architects to understand current and future analytics and data management capabilities
- Promotes, demonstrates, and adopts DevOps capabilities such as test and deployment automation within the IT US Data Services team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as analytics product manager, business analyst, business intelligence analyst, or equivalent roles
- Proven expertise with diverse approaches, models, procedures, and solutions used to deliver the duties and responsibilities mentioned above, including:
- Proven experience with enterprise IT service management for analytics and data management platforms
- Proven experience in leading Agile teams, adopting SCRUM methodology, and establishing an agile culture
- Demonstrated experience identifying, communicating, and realizing the business benefits and use cases for analytics and data management capabilities including Big Data platform, data science tooling, structured databases, data warehousing, data virtualization, and data visualization
- Proven expertise with Atlassian JIRA including configuration, reporting, and sprint management, story authoring, and backlog grooming
- Working knowledge of mobile-enabled business analytics architecture and solutions including benefits and use cases
- Working knowledge of cloud-based offerings and vendor differentiation related to analytics and information processing capabilities
- Demonstrated experience and interest in leading small regional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with diverse organizational levels and backgrounds (business and IT)
- Excellent customer management skills, with a proven track record of customer relationship building translated into customer success
- Familiar with enterprise Information Technology concepts and processes (i.e. ITIL, COBIT, etc.).
- Effective time management and organizational skills to work independently and manage competing priorities, requests, and engagements
- Effective using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality of information and demonstrate ethical behavior.
Effective communication, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, and team oriented
Context of the position
Responsible for managing the product backlog to achieve the team's desired outcome,develop actionable tasks, and work with cross-functional agile teams to make sure they are executing on those requirements.
Internal reference #40860