8 days ago - req12155
Lead Electro Mechanical Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you a technical lead for the electro-mechanical engineering team and your external stakeholders? And do you have a background in 2D and 3D CAD design and making technical product documentation? Then the position of Lead Electro Mechanical engineering will be very interesting for you!
As an Lead electro-mechanical engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of cabinets, electrical routing, flow, temperature and mechanical vibrations control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect and project team lead.
The Lead electro-mechanical engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers and co-developers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
Bachelor or Master in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple (5+) years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
You are a high motivated team player with good communication skills who is proactive and shows initiative. Further you:
- work structured accurate, with eye for details.
- have a systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- have affinity/ attention to the detail of designs made by other.
- are persuasive and decisiveness.
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus.
- Fluent english in word and in writing.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.