29 days ago - req12281
In a nutshell
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customers site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know how to the customer. Local sited Customer Support branches perform these tasks for the customers within the specific region.
Technical Support Organization is responsible for providing higher level technical analysis and solution to the escalated issues from Local sited CS branches over the country.
Provide support to internal and external customers by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
• Responsible for all Handler related issues that escalated from 1st line teams over the country
• Develops and implements solutions to technical problems escalated from local sited CS team or by customers.
• Generate plans, which include actions/experimentation and testing plans to guide the internal/external customers in resolving machine and or process issues.
• Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance.
• Provide on-site support when needed, for technical explanation or hands-on actions.
• Escalates problems to Global Support Centre in case of necessary.
• Conducts training and/or knowledge-transfer for local sited service engineers and customers as required.
• Provides feedback to factory highlighting defects in machines.
• Provides support to applications and technical sales personnel as required.
• Ensure proper written and oral communications occur with all affected parties. Prepare and make presentations as required.
• Requires engineering degree (EE) or equivalent experience.
• Requires >3yrs equipment support experience as generalist in system maintenance and diagnostic
• Requires excellent knowledge of machine overview and operation interactions between subsystems
• Preference will be given to experience in the semiconductor industry and/or lithography equipment or process
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to direct activities of others to accomplish goals.
• Ability to draw conclusions from written or computer generated reports, ability to analyze data or report information, conduct research, search for solutions to problems, and create methodologies to reach objectives.
• Flexible attitude with respect to off hour support, travel and overtime.