3 days ago - req12262
Technical Trainer Developer Factories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
IntroductionAre you ready for the challenge? Do you want to be part of a team that's changing the way the semiconductor industry operates? ASML Factory training division, located in Veldhoven, The Netherlands is seeking highly talented individuals to join our innovative and creative team of trainers, developers, project leader and architects to accelerate our leadership in delivering design and Manufacturing solutions to our internal customers.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have several factories in The USA and Asia.
ASML is looking to hire a TechnicalTrainer/Developer to develop and provide practical product, application,new hire and safety trainings, for all engineers working in our cleanrooms. Focus will be on supporting the development of our new generation machines.Coming year(s) we are building a new factory for manufacturing these newmachines. New training methodologies need to be developed to secure thatour workforce is ready on time. Developing and executing VR-, Testrigs-and On the Job trainings will be a significant part of your work.
This position reports to the EF AS PS TrainingDevelopment & Delivery Manager and will work closely together with theProject manager training of our new machine. The Technical Trainer/Developerwill develop and provide successful e-learning, VR-learning, On The Jobtrainings and Instructional Lead Trainings (ILT) of ASML machines, technology,processes and way of working to internal customers. In addition, thisposition will support the infrastructure needed to capture, edit andpublish multimedia training content that will be shared on ASML contentdelivery systems and learning management system (Mylearning).
Bachelor degree (or experience) in technicaltraining / education (e.g. PTH, Fontys Education) or equivalent.
- Advancedlearning and didactical knowledge and competency
- Advancedknowledge and competency with complex technical products
- Excellentverbal / written communication and presentation skills (English language).
- Experiencein providing Instructor Led Training (ILT) of technical products.
- Proficiencyin In Class training development
- Proficiencyin e-learning development
- Proficiencywith Microsoft Office products
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills
- Stronginterpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with differentcultures
- Strongcommunication, organization and (group)leadership skills, ability to workeffectively with other teams
- Aflexible attitude
- Acreative mind
- Abilityto work independently and also effectively as a member of a team
- Abilityto manage several (e-, Inclass-)learning projects with varying levels ofcomplexity
- Abilityto scope, measure and monitor project progress to ensure delivery meetsexpectations
- Abilityto prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Strong (internal)customer focus and strong team player
- Abilityto organize and influence without power
- Verygood in English and Dutch language. As well in written and verbalcommunication
- Strongproblem solving and innovative thinking skills
- Quicklearner and flexibility with changing priorities, software and technology
Context of the position
You will work in a team of appr. 25 professional trainers, developers, account managers, learning architects and project support colleagues.