5 days ago - req12399
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply Cloud throughout its IT services landscape. The DC Cloud project has implemented the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), a global Azure platform and a set of products to be provisioned using that global platform.
In this role you are responsible to develop cloud architecture, lead cultural change, create a cloud strategy and coordinate adoption of cloud services. You should have a working understanding of both business and IT operations to coordinate the various facets of cloud adoption. You will work together with the IT Lead Infra Architect and the Cloud & Automation Value Stream Manager.
This role is part of the CloudCenter of Excellence (CCoE) team which is part of the Value Stream Cloud and Automation within the O&I Department. The value stream’s vision is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud and automation platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud and automation across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks and supporting ASMLs growth.
- Participate and contribute in Cloud Architecture for cloud based applications
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams (cloud native)
- Develops strategic road-maps for future cloud implementations together with the platform, solution and lead infrastructure architect
- Define technology standards and future state for Cloud Services
Creation and maintenance of guidelines, reference architectures, guiding principles and solution building blocks
Creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps for automation and programmable infrastructure
Research, cost-justify and drive technological improvements through position papers
Cooperate with enterprise architecture to assure overall fit & integration and define target architectures
Standardize automation capabilities and create automation best practices
- Decision owner for architectural decisions for cloud
Identifying the decisions to be taken about the domain
Advise management to support the decision making process
Communicating the decisions and their impact to stakeholders
- The role has a matrix reporting line:
- Part of a DevOps team, reporting directly to the team manager of the CCoE.
- Functionally the role reports to the lead infrastructure architect
Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Domain/Enterprise Architect
- Experience in enterprise architecture, or application architecture, application development and/or systems management
- Experience with one of the 3 big cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience deploying and operating services on a public cloud framework
- Familiar with service designing and pricing in the context of cloud-based solutions
- Experience with working on cross-function initiatives requiring collaboration among business and technology stakeholders
- Involved in deploying change leadership/management initiatives to realign how business works
- Experience with technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, IP networking, Linux, Agile development, SCRUM, application lifecycle management, technical solution architecture, SOA
- In depth knowledge of cloud-based delivery models.
- Extensive knowledge in cloud based data integration patterns and architectures
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
- Experience with outsourcing of IT services
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.
- Knowledge and certification of minimal Archimate 2.1 or willing to certify
- Change leadership and critical thinking
- Communication and collaboration
- Able to delegate
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Recognized industry expert with knowledge sharing mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills (selling the solution)
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Is able to deliver high quality and value-added advices, based on accurate andobjectiveinterpretationofneeds,oftheinternaland/orexternalstakeholders
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and groupsituations(includingnon-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision
Context of the position
Within the CCoE you will be part of the Enablement team which ensures the CCoE can deliver.