30+ days ago - req12390
Quality Manager On Product Performance
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering, Physics, Data science
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography company make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated and skilled teams?Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer Quality within Development & Engineering of the business Line Applications? If so, thenthis might be the right position for you.
The Process Window Detection & Control( PWD & PWC) departments are responsible for the metrology and performance roadmaps for “on product” applications as part of the litho solutions roadmap. This job requires more than only excellent leadership skills, you also need to have the passion in coaching people to bring Quality to the next level together.
Our mission is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify metrology and control solutions to optimize the yield of semiconductor device manufacturing in close cooperation with semi-conductor customers.
As Q manager OP PWD & PWC you will be responsible as Staff member for the “Quality improvement portfolio” on department level in order to deliver a significant contribution to the business objectives set. You will drivethe WoW/ tools/ mindset required by managing the changes to create more ownership of - and focus on the quality of our products in its widest sense.
You will be responsible to define, lead and/or participate in Q improvement activities (projects) for the development processes, focused on overall efficiency, effectiveness and operational excellence, embedding the (x-department) methodologies and reporting thereof.More specifically, your tasks are to:
- Co-define and actively support the vision of business line management and department management.
- Facilitate the deployment of the organizational changes within the department to enhance System Function ownership, theimplementation of D&E3.0 way of working, the introduction of SAFe
- Improve the effectiveness of the relationship with Customer Support and Application Engineering, in a win-win approach: customers need the latest and greatest, we need feedback using customer wafers to optimize applications
- Educate, coach and mentor others on quality and applying the quality systems provided.
- Manage the Q portfolio from selection to implementation by active participation in the PWD/PWC staff:
- Create the momentum and drive change management to create a quality mindset in the daily operation based on along term strategy and vision
- Investigate & analyze cross-departmental/ - sectoral quality issues in development, engineering and customer support
-Lead cross-departmental quality improvement projects and facilitate leverage with Q activities in the rest of ASML
- Take care that lessons learntand the feedback control loop are implemented, and get embedded in our Way of Working and enhance customer (quality) focus.
Master degree (e.g. Quality Management, Engineering, Science or Business Administration) in Technical / Technical Business area with a background in semiconductor technology/manufacturing.
Relevant quality experience is a must.
- Proven track record in change management and process improvements within a complex organization.
- At least 10 years of experience in (Q) project management, preferably in high volume manufacturing and/or development.
- Experienced in Lean Six Sigma quality methods (black belt and DFSS) is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of product development, design or industrial engineering.
- Deep knowledge of problem solving techniques (8D problem solving method, 5 times why).
Personal skills- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control a specific project and drive it to success.
- Able to work in a very dynamic and customer driven environment and stick to the main quality focus areas.
- Capable to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and to identify and implement design improvements.
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality.
- Flexible in working in an international multicultural setting
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
Context of the position
The position is part of Business Line Applications, On Product Performance. The Q Manager will take part(biweekly alternating) in PWD - and PWC Staffandwillparticipate in theDE AP Q team meeting of Quality Managers, to align the quality improvement projects and facilitate leverage with Q activities in the rest of ASML.
The Q manager will report (solid line) to the Cluster Quality Manager of the AP DE Cluster, and dotted line to the department managers of PWD OPP and PWC OPP.
Quality Assurance, cross-sector, Six Sigma.