6 days ago - req12344
Sr Business Analyst - Collaboration
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
The ideal candidate for this position is a subject matter expert for SharePoint platforms (SharePoint 2010, 2016 and Office 365) with established business analyst experience. It is also desired for the candidate to have development or administration experience for ServiceNow platform.
This role requires a high-level of customer focus and business knowledge to ensure the appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations. The position will help businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way, with SharePoint or other collaboration platform (such as ServiceNow).The position will coordinates resources including developers, system administrators, contractors, and business participants in the delivery of systems projects.In addition, the position will promote the adoption and best practices of responsible platforms.
- Acts as a SharePoint subject matter expert, analyzes and develops various team and intranet site and applications utilizing traditional Microsoft tools such as SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Forms as well as modern tools such as Microsoft Flows, Forms.
- Acts as or develops into a ServiceNow platform expert to support ServiceNow suites or custom applications.
- Helps define SharePoint roadmap and leads effort to upgrade SharePoint platforms
- Develops IT strategies, plans, and roadmaps for responsible platforms such as SharePoint and ServiceNow that meet business goals and requirements.
- Helps business conduct analysis, define requirements, and implement solutions in a cost-effective way
- Works independently to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Creates and maintains consistent and thorough documentation of all requirements, designs, test plans, technical changes and procedures.
- Performs some development activities and report writing for collaboration platforms (SharePoint, ServiceNow)
- Leads the development of operational support procedures. Collaborates with administrators to identify and design monitoring requirements and techniques.
- Contributes to the development of overall IT architecture, technical and process standards and methodologies.
- Supervising external service providers on solution delivery and user support.
To be completed
- Minimum 5 years working in a business analyst role supporting functional and technical aspects of SharePoint platform.
- Candidates MUST have extensive development or administration experience and knowledge of SharePoint 2010 as well as working experience with SharePoint 2016 and Office 365.
- Previous experience in .NET programming and working skills with SQL is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats
- Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams environment. Ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role. Ability to contribute to planning, organization and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and IT process frameworks including ITIL.