28 days ago - req12402
CS - EUV Customer Support Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS NPI EUV. The CS NPI EUV team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of new system maintenance of new ASML machines at customer sites.
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for thequalification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at the customersite and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to thecustomer.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be thefirst line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASMLSystems.
- The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line supportand staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders oftechnical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to drivingavailability to their specific
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems viatelephone or at customer site.
- Performs, repair, retrofits and preventive maintenance on equipmentinstalled at customer sites.
- Regularly provides assistance, guidance, leadership, andtechnical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers;may serve as site leader for customer.
- Maintains and manages an assigned installation equipment base.This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customersupport meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing ofcompany equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging insupport of installation or operating activities.
- Provides service education to customer’s service and operationsstaff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for servicerequirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing serviceactivities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field ServiceEngineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrativeresponsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’sapproval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback forimprovement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BS/MSmajor in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering,Physics or other related fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
- Good communication skills and command of the English Language
- Must be a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and good working habits
Context of the position
Atcustomer sites / office