28 days ago - req12459
Customer Support Business Consultant Field Performance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
For Metrology and Patterning Control (MPC) department we are looking for a passionate business consultant with a strong analytical background. The candidate will work within our Yieldstar Operations Team. The motivated candidate will be able to turn complex data into insights and insights into meaningful business decisions impacting our Yieldstar operational organization within Customer Support. The candidate is flexible, independent and enjoys a rapidly changing environment in which constant prioritization of tasks is key. Furthermore, the candidate enjoys working with various stakeholders, both worldwide and cross-department.
The sector Customer Support AppsEngineering (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuousimprovement of ASML Metrology systems at customer locations worldwide.
The Yieldstar MPC Business Consultant FieldPerformance is a key player within the Yieldstar Operations Team and is responsible for analyzing and reporting on ASML’s systemsperformance as well as identifying performance and costs improvementopportunities. The candidate links field knowledge towards the corporatestrategy and is the central point of contact for the field.
The candidate is expected to communicate effectively with CS stakeholders both in the field and at ASML’s headquarters. Furthermore, you are expected to identify improvement opportunities and ensure the right follow-up, both on an operational and on a strategic level.
The main tasks include, amongst others:
- Facilitating both ongoing as well as ad-hoc reporting to the various stakeholders of the Yieldstar Operations Team
- Using your expertise in business process analytics to break down complex data-sets to concrete insights that make true impact to the Customer Support operation and ASML in general
- Working with CS strategic management and Business Line Apps in prioritizing business and information needs
- Creating and maintaining an international network within ASML, enabling success for your cross-departmental projects in the future
MSc. degree in a technical field, business management, economics or related.
A business consultant Field Performance has to take up several responsibilities and should have between 2-5 years of working experience within:
- Process design, change and project management
- Lean and/or Six Sigma
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- High-level of analytical thinking and working, being able to efficiently collect, organize and analyze complex datasets and ensuring the right follow-ups are in place
- The ability to empathize with various stakeholders, both within ASML and at ASML’s customers
- A high level of independence
- A true interest in semiconductor industry
- An entrepreneurial, open and ambitious attitude
- Ability to create and cultivate a broad network of relationships with the people inside and outside ASML, whose support is needed to carry out your initiatives
- Willingness to travel (can be several times per year)
- Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Spotfire, Tableau etc.) is a plus
Context of the position
MPC Yieldstar Operations is part ofthe Customer Support Application Engineering Organization. It consists ofboth Hardware and Software development for Scanner and Metrology Tooling. Youwill report directly to the MPC Operations Manager.
Please include CV and motivation letter for this vacancy.