30+ days ago - req12405
Electrical integrator computer systems
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Electrical engineering, Computer science & software engineering, Mechatronics
IntroductionAre you challenged by the hardware for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in the ASML products?Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? We definitely want to connect with you, so apply today.
As an electrical integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
As an integrator we expect you to:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from different departments;
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to computer platform system designers and service engineers(4th line support);
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Write an execution plan for 3th party;
- Coordinate electrical construction
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Technische Computer Kunde, Elektronica-ICT or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Knowledge of and experience with: definition and realization of multi-processor computer systems and networks in a real-time/embedded environment;
- Broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the positionThe sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of all electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV the group Computer Systems Electronics (CSE) is responsible for the computer system architecture (distribution, servers, storage, control boards, thin client, smart screens, network architecture and components).
Other informationASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.