5 days ago - req12449
System Integration engineer - Service Intergrator
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Are you an enthusiastic engineer who is fascinated by defining, validating and releasing service sequences on system level? Are planning and organizing some of your best skills? Do you want to use your technical affinity and networking skills to define and facilitate industrialization of service sequences for EUV? Then the role of EUV Service Sequence Integrator is just for you!
The D&E EUV Service Integration group is part of the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Business Line in ASML. Its challenge is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify service sequences for combined repairs and upgrades on EUV systems.
Within D&E Systems Integration, the EUV Service Sequence Integrator is responsible for the creation, planning, preparation, verification and release of the service sequences for complex repairs and upgrades, MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and PM (preventive maintenance) Integration.
The Service Sequence Integrator is heavily involved in the development and industrialization of service sequences using system wide scope to oversee dependencies on system level.
The EUV Service Sequence Integrator works closely with the service integration Project Lead and MDO (Main delivery Owner) to create and execute service sequences for combined repairs and upgrades on the ASML systems. As Service Integrator you will have the chance to build up your own network at ASML by interfacing with the other D&E projects, integrators, customer support, factory, system test engineers, configuration engineers and proto engineers.
Overall responsibility is to deliver, prepare, execute, coordinate and verify service sequences including recovery, taking into account dependencies, resourcing, tooling, materials, and other prerequisites. This is either a system level service sequences or combined repair and upgrade sequence.You will also report daily progress and delays and escalate issues.
You are going to be responsible for:
- Preparing and executing the service deliverables for creating system level service sequences or combined repair and upgrade sequence
- Making the link between system functions and configuration requirements
- Collect and align service sequences for repair and upgrade package related output from FC’s (Functional Clusters) and already available and verfied sequence steps in SI (System Integration)
- Translating the Service strategy to Bill Of Material, service sequences, software, parts, tools, spares
- Drive for efficient verification of service sequences by preparing and coordinating alpha test (execution to be done by Machine Integration Team and by theEUV factory) and report alpha test progress and close the feeback with the development projects
- Supporting service sequences validation and roll-out at customers. Driving for efficient verification of service sequences by coordinating with the Customer Support team.
- Reporting all found issues, and prioritize with service integration Project Lead based on impact for performance, availability and cycle time impact
- Ensuring issue follow-up is done in alignment with Service Architect, service PL andFCs
- Ensuring service sequences readiness and open items are known by Service Architect and service integration Project Lead and included in high level plan
- Supporting CS (Customer Support) with the creation and on-site support of complex repair sequences for field systems
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering.
General proficiency with tools, systems, integration, and procedures required to accomplish the job. Two years of experience is preferred in:
- Sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devices preferred
- Machine industry
- System testing and integration or configuration management
- Semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Desire to invest in personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and maintenance manuals
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in a team meetings and in front of any type of audience
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department System Integration is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. The D&E EUV Upgrade Integration group is part of the System Integration Department at ASML. Its challenge is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify preparation plan for upgrades on EUV systems.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.