26 days ago - req12510
Designer Stage Position Measurement
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to provide innovative solutions? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines makes you feel responsible and proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
As Designer Stage Position Measurement you are responsible for the specification, design and qualification of stage positioning measurement systems within ASML’s lithography machines.
We're searching for a designer to strengthen our Apps team. This team is responsible for:
- Specifying interferometer systems, their hardware and software components (calibrations, mathematical algorithms) and their interfaces to the machine. These specifications serve as the input for suppliers and mechanical, electrical and software designers.
- Functionally testing the implementation by simulation, on an optical table or on the full system
University, Master in Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics, Control) or Applied Physics.
- 0 to 5 years development experience in the field of mechatronics with sufficient technical depth.
- Experience with interferometers or (optical) sensors
- Team player, responsible, reliable, flexible, committed.
- Strong pragmatic attitude, inquisitive, self-propelling and enthusiastic
- Out-of-the-box and analytical thinking.
Context of the position
The Stage Position Measurement group (SPM) for business lines DUV and Apps is a group of mechatronics and metrology architects, functional designers and integrators who define and engineer interferometer and encoder based position measurement systems in a range of ASML products. These systems are mostly developed in close cooperation with specialized measurement system suppliers outside ASML. Optics, mechanics, electronics, mathematical models and calibration and diagnostics software are key elements of such a system. We're involved in all phases of the product lifetime: feasibility, development, integration and sustaining the installed base.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
Please share your resume & cover letter with us when applying for this position.