21 days ago - req12566
Sourcing Project Lead
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Would you like to be part of our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department? Are you the enthusiastic Sourcing Project Lead with a proven track record in managing complex projects? Do you have the motivation to make a difference in our organization? If so, we should talk!
Our strategy is to be technology leader in lithographic systems and software for semiconductor manufacturing, thus enabling our customers to increase the functionality of microchips while reducing the cost and power consumption per function in a chip.
In this job, you will ensure effective and efficient introduction and smooth ramp-up of new products in the supply chain according ASML Product Generation Process. Your role is to orchestrate the deliveries of the departments involved which are required for proto types, pilots and volume readiness towards supply chain while involving all relevant internal teams and suppliers. The prime focus of this job is on QLTC (Quality, Logistics, Technology, Costs) for all complex parts and complex multi-tiered Supply Chain.
In this job you will be managing projects within the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement department in close cooperation with stakeholders from SS&P and from other sectors.
- Monitoring & driving end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers according to ASML’s Product Generation Process.
- Providing Supply Chain integrated planning throughout all project phases towards Business Lines, Product Teams, Procurement, Development & Engineering and Logistics.
- Supporting all project team members by helping them remove all bottlenecks and constraints that block program progress.
- Driving the issue resolution of associated complex parts per product team across involved internal departments, competence/category teams and supplier QLTC teams.
- SS&P deliverables: complex parts list, make-or-buy decisions, supplier selection, supplier contracting, supplier target setting & realization and supplier cost.
- Development & Engineering deliverables: statement of work, supplier manufacturing flow and yield, FMEA, acceptance of technical specification by supplier, proto evaluation, test coverage documents, parts quality report and product costing of design.
- Supply Logistics deliverables: move rate capability, flexibility and cycle time
A Master’s degree/Bachelors with well-established knowledge on both technical level and business management.
- >5 years of experience in project/program management of complex largescale projects, preferably in a product creation process.
- Experience in supply chain management in business-to-business technical environment is a preference
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization
- Dealing with ambiguity and pragmatic approach and result oriented
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Business, financial and commercial acumen + technical background
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 12.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department is responsible for all supplier interactions.
You will be working in one of Sourcing Project teams of 4-5 project leads and report to the group lead of this team for a specific business line.