13 days ago - req12838
Business analytics engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Physics
IntroductionDo you strive to partner with businesses and their customers to achieve their goals and deeply understand their requirements? Are you able to prioritize requirements and re-prioritize them? Are your stakeholder management skills one of your best assets? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team? Often brainstorming with the development team, manage both internal and external stakeholders and keep the vision of the product intact. Would you like to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, this job within ASML’s Business Analytics team may be right for you!
Your responsibility will be maximizing the value of the product for ASML and the customer. Steer the development team(s) to ensure the products generated are meeting, if not exceeding, the customers’ expectations without losing the bigger picture.
Job DescriptionYou’ll be the “middle man/woman” between the customer and development teams. Turn raw data into information ASML can use to build the best-performing programs.
Main responsibilities are:
- Balancing external business and internal ASML interests in this priority setting;
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the development team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned to;
- Acting as a consultant;
- The ability to present analytical findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
EducationTechnical master degree in preferably mechanical, electrical, physical engineering
- Previous leadership/management skills are necessary;
- Knowledge of Agile way of working;
- Knowledge of data platforms;
- Pre is experience with semi-conductor industry.
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communicator;
- Act like an entrepreneur;
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view;
- Open to change and learning;
- Ability to take responsibility.
Context of the position
Project Owners take control of the autonomous teams which are part of scaled Agile organization. They are responsible for maximizing the value of their product and the work of the development team. Project owners report directly to the head of business analytics in DUV system delivery management.
Working at ASML means being part of a world class, and market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.data science, alteryx, problem solving