30+ days ago - req12801
Business Line PMO Product Officer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress and change? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML.
If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies which includes classic ‘Waterfall project management methodology’, moving toward a more ‘Scaled Agile Frame work’ way of working or a hybrid situation.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Business Line PMO Product Officer you are responsible for:
- Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Product Development Manager and his cross sectoral Product Team
- Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Product Team and PMO organization
- Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the product generation process.
- Facilitate and coach the (Agile) development program
- Drive improvement actions and pilots within program context in alignment with ASML stakeholders
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment, e.g. as:
- Project Manage
- Project Management Officer
- Release Train Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Agile Certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a plus
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Context of the position
This role is positioned within our Program Management Office.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
This position is for 32 to 40 hours per week.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter.