30+ days ago - req12822
Group Team Leader EUV Manufacturing Integration
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel responsible and proud? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with highly motivated (committed, engaged) and skilled teams, where people are proud and enjoy their work?
Do you want to contribute by taking the lead and steer and give shape to our EUV manufacturing integration team? Then the role of EUV Group Team leader for EUV Manufacturing Integration is just for you!
The D&E EUV Manufacturing Integration group is part of the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Performance and Integration cluster in ASML. Its challenge is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify manufacturing sequences to install EUV systems.
The EUV manufacturing integration group is responsible for the integration, preparation and qualification of manufacturing sequences for build in the factory and installs in the field.
As group Team Lead (GTL) you are responsible to lead and steer the engineers in the group, reporting to the GL. You will be responsible of the DAP (development action plan) of the team members and you will coach the team in order to have a structured approach.
As group Team Lead (GTL) you are responsible for:
- Personal coaching of the engineers in the group, participation strategy definition and rollout and team quality and efficiency, reporting to the GL
- People management & allocation
- PPM (People Performance Management) collecting inputs and initial calibration for MYR (Mid-Year Review) and EYR (End-Year Review), join MYR+EYR dialogues, participate target definition
- People development (Frequent routines with engineers, focus on operation/progress)
- RFF (Rolling Financial Forecast) and resources allocation collecting input for RFF and participating to RFF planning in order to balance work load within team
- Recruitment (Screen CVs and participate job interviews)
- Team building (Stimulate team work / team building, observe and resolve frictions/frustrations)
- Strategy of the team. Group mission/vision (Provide input to group scope and interfaces and guard scope when interfacing with other groups/teams)
- Program stakeholder management (act as main point of contact for stakeholders project/team level like PL, MDO, GL, TL)
- Team quality and efficiency working on competence development (Driving competence documentation and development, e.g. via skill matrix, best practices, new hire training)
- Process & WoW (way of working) driving development, documentation and implementation of L4 level processes and training material
- Quality & releasing, structural improvement. Implementation of structural improvements in team wow.
Bachelor of Science / Master of Science level.
Experience of at least 3 years in a leadership role and either system integration or configuration management.
The following is required:
- Good interpersonal skills. Social interaction, listening, discussion and communication skills;
- Drive, energy and initiative to achieve continuous improvement;
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills;
- Ability to influence;
- Strong negotiation skills interacting with other areas;
- Team player and also able to act independent;
- Result oriented;
- Planning and prioritization;
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance and Integration is part of D&E and responsible for the integration of modules into a proto system and proves that the system can meet the specifications. The D&E EUV Manufacturing Integration group is part of the Performance and Integration Department at ASML.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.