1 day ago - req12846
Project Leader Dose Control
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Optical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you enjoy teamwork, sharing a vision and solving problems using creative thinking? If so you will enjoy ASML. You need to be a who likes to be on the driver seat, making contacts with different disciplines at different levels – it’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth
The Project Lead is responsible for the ASML EUV Development and engineering (D&E) Dose and system trans control functional team, who is responsible for the development, integration, industrialization and troubleshooting of the optical aspects of the EUV dose and system transmission control. The Dose and System Trans Controlgroup comprises both Hardware (Energy Sensor/Spot Slit sensor) & software (e.g., scanner and to the source, measurement and calibration of Dose and performance qualification). The mission of the group is to Control EUV and its transmission to secure stable light on the wafer through optical column to enable customer's imaging and productivity targets at all times The Project Lead is responsible for leading the multidisciplinary Project NXE Dose and system trans Control for Low volume program, i.e., sustaining and NXE 3400C. The project has to deliver hardware and software solution in our scanner to Control EUV and its transmission to secure stable light on the wafer through optical column. Next to the technical challenges, clear organization, clear communication, managing stakeholders and driving for solutionsin the development programs is the key.
- Lead a team of 25-30 FTE
- Creating a clear Projectand team structure
- Install efficient meeting rhythm, ensuring team is at right information level and interdependencies are identified and managed
- Understand proper escalation paths and acts accordingly
- Manage Target Annual Plan (TAP)process for project
- Support Group leader in TAP process
- Coaching of Team leads, team members
- Support 3 in a box meeting to manage triple constraints effectively.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate the deliverables/tasks
- Secures deliverables are finalized on time and in budget - intervenes where needed
- Manage interdependencies and risks
- Report project status to program and communicate when deliverables cannot be met and proactively ask for support
- Assure interface with other projects (e.g., source, metrology, system integration), system engineering, Marketing
Academic background, MSc or PhD in Physics, Optics, Opto-Electronics.
- 5 years of experience as project leader in the high-tech industry.
- Experience with triple constraint management
- Experience with building and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Candidate needs to have a self-propelling attitude and able to build a network.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
- Able to work with various parties and levels: engineers, Project Leads (interfacing incl. other countries), marketing, customer support, Industrial engineers, system engineering, Factory, customers etc.
Context of the position
The D&E Optical Column department is part of the EUV Business line of ASML. Its task is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify the optical column including metrology applications in spec, within time and budget. This vacancy concerns the Dose and Sys Trans Ctrl part in the optical column, which task is to guide the light from entering the machine towards the wafer with high imaging performance. The holder of the position reports to the manager Dose and System Transmission Control and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.