7 days ago - req12907
Mechatronics Main Deliverable Owner / Team Lead
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you energized by being the driving force of a team, guiding them towards delivery of mechatronics (sub)systems within ASMLs Lithography machines? Are you the one who is persistent in achieving these deliveries, has technical capability to understand our technical complex product and is capable to interact with people with different disciplines, levels, and cultural backgrounds? Then we can offer you an attractive position as Main Deliverable Owner / Team Lead in our Mechatronics Systems Development department.
As Mechatronics Main Deliverable Owner / Team Lead you and your team take responsibility for the development of the mechatronic architecture of modules, such as Waferstage, Projection Optics Box (POB), Illuminator or Reticle Masking module. You are driving a team from specification through system integration and towards release for volume. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 FTE.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a mechatronic system or function in our product, on time, within budget and with the agreed quality. Multiple technical disciplines work in your team in a concurrent engineering way. You will use teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Take operational responsibility within the projects.
- Create and maintain team plan, with work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget.
- Manage the delivery of specifications, designs, prototypes and test plans in your teamthat meet the requirements of project. Define deliverables to engineers.
- Review technical proposals, manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks and issues in your team.
- Interact with project leaders on technical content and with group leaders on allocation of people to your project.
- Interface towards other teams and sectors.
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out.
Technical University masters/PhD in Mechanical engineering, Control, Dynamics, Electrical engineering or Technical Physics)
- At least 8 years of experience with mechatronic design, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
- Solid technical background (both theoretical and practical) in one or more of the following disciplines: mechatronics, mechanics or electronics.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, optics, electronics and software as team lead or project lead is a pre.
- Team player, highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator, ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Lead and work with a multidisciplinary team, give direction and motivate
- Convince others of your ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems, functions and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
The holder of the position reports to a mechatronic project lead and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Please know that several of our mechatronic development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.