14 days ago - req13069
CS - Field Operation Sr. Project Manager - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
To drive and follow up on region’s strategic programs and initiatives, coordinating those within the region and with central CS PMO. Prepare and follow up on customer monthly meeting, ORM and Operations management meetings. Ensures adequate reporting and management information is available for VP and management team to make decisions and recommendations. Drive specific improvement activities in the region.
• To drive and follow up on region’s strategic programs and initiatives, coordinating those within the region and with central CS
• Prepare and follow up on customer monthly meeting, ORM and Operations management meetings.
• Drive specific improvement activities in the region
• Ensure quality reporting for different management boards and follow up on agreed actions.
• Supports region VP in preparation for key internal meetings and customer interactions, including appropriate documentation and ensures follow up on decisions and action items.
• Coordinates region operations meetings and prepares agenda on behalf of VP Field Ops
MSc degree in technical science or business management
- Seasoned manager with proven track record of management skills and experience in global matrix organization.
- Understanding business planning and strategy
- Relevant knowledge (incl. network) of the ASML organization and processes
• Strategic thinking
• Project Management and organization skills
• Leverage Network & Partnerships
• Influence without power