30+ days ago - req13019
Learning Architect - EUV
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
This position is within the Customer Support (CS) sector. The CS Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support (Field Support) perform these tasks at the customers within their specific region.
This position is within the CS sector.
The CS Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support (Field Support) perform these tasks at the customers within their specific region.
The training department is a crucial link between the development department and the thousands of colleagues working at customer sites worldwide. The training department develops and delivers technical training through numerous training events worldwide. The CS-EUV training department has training facilities in Netherlands, Taiwan, Korea and USA.
As a Learning Architect you will analyze service actions with Competency Engineers and determine the learning needs for engineers. Then translate these needs into learning solutions using VR, Simulations, Hardware Rigs and other means and methods.
Next you will write detailed requirements for the learning methods that need to be developed and you will write clear objectives and test criteria to ensure developers can produce the required learning solution.
During development you will ensure the learning solutions meet your requirements and you continuously monitor the effectiveness of these learning solutions after they are rolled out.
As a LearningArchitect for EUV you will be responsible:
- for the analysis of learning needs / gap of the CS-engineers
- to translate the learning needs into learning objectives
- for the design of efficient and (cost) effective learning methods to close the learning gap
- to ensure all the learning solutions fit in a balanced learning curriculum.
- to design effective learning paths for the different roles in the field
- to design and follow up on the evaluation of the learnings
Higher Technical College or (Technical) University (B.Sc./ M.Sc.) in Science field (Electrical
Technology, Mechatronics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience in training analysis, design and development, preferably in blended learning packages.
- A background in service, system maintenance or engineering in semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of ASML (EUV) systems is preferred.
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Interviewing and communicative skills.
- Consultancy skills with strong analytical skills.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Ability for analytical and abstract thinking.