26 days ago - req13075
Seismic Robustness Expert
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
ASML is hiring!
Do you want to become an expert on seismic machine robustness and assure our equipment can withstand earthquakes? (note: there is opportunity to grow into this role, so no need to be expert right now).
Do you want to drive machine improvement from both a competence lead role as active participation on contents in the projects?Do you want to lead an official technical competence within ASML? Do you have broad multi-disciplinary interest?
Then this vacancy could be the right next step in your career!
- Bring the seismic robustness of the machine to an higher level.
- Collect and develop knowledge and implement this by improving our equipment.
- Take lead as expert in both EUV and DUV projects.
- Take the lead in developing the seismic robustness competence on human safety and MMDC
- Create a roadmap and ensure it's executed properly
- Build & share knowledge
- Organize competence meetings (with system engineers, mechanical, analysis and dynamics experts)
- Make bridge to software architecture and recovery
- Take the lead in technical improvements in projects. Examples:
- Concept definition & implementation early warning systems (DUV and/or EUV)
- Specification & concept support new developments (like NXE3500)
- Recovery strategy after earthquakes
- Follow-up on issues after earthquakes at customers
- Support projects (like reviews) on request
Master of Science in Engineering
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Broad technical & machine experience
- Experience on mechanical robustness, mechanical analysis and system dynamics
- Affinity with software architecture (preferred)
- Affinity with safety (preferred)
- 2 years working at ASML (preferred)
- Capable of taking the lead in (knowledge) development projects
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Context of the position
You will be part of the Mechanical System Layout group, which is amongst others responsible for the mechanical system architecture. The team doesn’t deliver hardware themselves, but has an overall responsibility during the whole V-cycle, that the total system can be build, transported, installed and serviced in a safe and efficient way.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.