30+ days ago - req13199
Configuration Management Business Process Lead
Research & development
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Do you have experience in end-to-end business processes improvements within a complex matrix-structured organization? Do you understand and are you equipped to drive the impact and implications of improving these business processes and are you able to involve others to join the change? Then, this could be your next job!
Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware and software in ASML products, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for our business. This requires an effective and efficient process, managing the change requests through the product life cycle, securing the efficiency of the changes and contributing to the profitability of the company. Our product change process is currently undergoing continuous improvements, rolled out in phases, which have impact on the ASML organization .
The Configuration Management Business Process Leadwill drive the overall Configuration Management expertise, by:
- Initiating and embedding improvements in the cross sector business processes
- Defining and maintaining configuration management methods and way of working
- Sharing configuration management knowledge across different sectors
Some of the responsibilities of the CM Business Process Lead include:
- Perform impact analysis and implementthe change requests on CM methods and processes.
- Prepare change proposals and drivedecision making in Project Boardsand CM Board.
- Develop solution designs on theCM process and methods in the context of the cross sector end-to-endbusiness processes at ASML.
- Document CM processes and methodsto set the standard for ASML configuration management.
- Develop CM processes and methods within the ASML organization and train colleagues in different sectors on these upgraded CM process and methods.
Academic level in Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
Experience- 5 -10+ years of experience in business processimprovementswithin complexorganizations.
- Proven experience with Change management and knowledgeof Configuration Management theory (preferably CMII certified).
- Experience with process auditsand/or experience in giving feedback onprocess adherence.
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Configuration and Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management
Personal skills- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills, able to influence different stakeholders, including specialized content experts.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational sensitivity in managing difficult paradoxical situations.
- Able to plan and set priorities, in order to get results in place.
- Flexible in working with people from different departments, with different technical and cultural backgrounds, at various hierarchical levels.
Context of the position
Configuration Management Process Lead position isavailable within the Configuration Management department. The teammanages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.
The CM Process Lead is part of a team of Experts andreports to the Manager Configuration Management within the DE Product Lifecycle Management organization.