30+ days ago - req13113
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
In this position you will be responsible to design and drive an integrated solution for customer patterning use-cases, such as: node transition, shrink, yield improvements. ASML is looking for a semiconductor professional with a sound experience in semiconductor processing.
The cross product performance & integration will design and maintain the configuration of products, from the three different business lines (DUV, EUV and Application), which brings an integrated solution for customer patterning use cases, including the verification and validation of the proposed solution.
- Design and maintain the configuration of the integrated solution;
- Oversee the integration and verification of the configuration of the solution;
- Align the content and strategy of the configuration with all relevant stakeholders (the business lines, System engineering,Application Engineering, Customer support);
- Collect and analyze customer requirements with a good understanding of the customer process and its performance;
- Feedback these requirements to the relevant ASML parties.
Master degree in a technical direction
Either 5 to 10 years of working experience preferable in semiconductor industry with a good understanding of ASML products (Scanner and Applications).
Or process integration knowledge (ideally as a process integration module owner in a customer fab. Customer fab experience with etch, deposition, and lithography process
- Acts as technical leader by managing a large number of technical uncertainties
- Defines, plans and prioritizes tasks and follow up on results in complex situations
- Acts as a Project Manager
- Acts as an representative for the organization
- Documents knowledge systematically and in an accessible way.
Leadership and behavioral competences:
- Feels responsible to take initiative in complex situation and position
- Understands market trends and their impact on customer needs
- Explains/ presents technical matters to people with different skills and background
- Demonstrates clear communication to own project team and ASML management
- Is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority in complex situations
- Motivates drive and creativity in the team
Context of the position
Functional System Engineer (Principal Architect)
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.