30+ days ago - req13216
Customer Support - Safety Project Leader
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer location worldwide. One of the departments in this group is CS EHS. This department supports the ASML CS Worldwideto ensure safe and healthy working conditions and to drive safety standards towards CS locations and operations at customer sites.
To support the increasing demand on the departmentwe are looking for an Safety Project Leaderto manage the safety improvement projects in cooperation with CS and other sectors. One of the projects will be the CS Safety Culture Improvement Project.“Manage safety projects and drive for solutions together with(safety) experts from CS and other sectors”.
“Manage safety projectsand drive for solutions together with (safety)experts from CS and other sectors”.
- Prepare and drive safety projects, including safety culture projects
- Translate Safety Issues into (cross sector) safety projects
- Initiate and lead safety project teams in cooperation with CS EHS managers
- BSc/Msc degree in industrial engineering/industrial technology or comparable.
- Bachelor in human safety is a pre
- > 5-10 years relevant working experience including international/world wide experience
- Demonstrable experience with project management in complex / high tech / multi country organisations
- Demonstrable experience with safety culture improvement projects
- Demonstrable experience with human/product safety
- Lean experience is a plus
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Committed to human safety
- Strong focus on excellent workmanship;
- Open for cultural differences;
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible;
- Good technical skills, analytical skills, and hands-on skills;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
- Open for international business travel
Context of the position
In this role you be part of the CS EHS System team and report to the Head of CS EHS
Hiring manager: Hennie Pouwels