4 days ago - req13209
Design Engineer Mechanics Tooling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is hiring!
We offer you a position in a team that consists of skilled, motivated people that have a passion for technology. At ASML we push capabilities of our technology to the level that is considered to be impossible by external experts. We also have a huge drive to truly understand what’s physically happening on the nanometer scale that we are examining. Though we stay pragmatic as our customers need real solutions, not just theories. Do you see yourself in this picture? Do you like to be challenged with complex problems and deliver solutions starting from scratch? Are you eager to contribute to the mechanical development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech lithography system? Excited to join a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic and international environment? Perhaps it’s time to advance your career and become a part of progress, and join ASML in the role of Lead Engineer Mechanical Development (Yieldstar).
Take ownership for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service within the restrictions imposed by specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Working on the design of one or more tooling developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of experts in project setting.
- Specifies and designs tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Master in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics, precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive your own development.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics & Electronics and Immersion & Vacuum Systems specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
The Design Engineer Mechanics Tooling reports to the team leader Mechanical Development and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.