19 days ago - req13275
Lead engineer EUV scanner
Research & development
Chemistry & materials science
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Chemistry & materials science
IntroductionAre you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? Do you want to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Lead Designer EUV scanner at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Job MissionYou will be responsible for the design of the fluid (gases, liquids/cooling and vacuum) infrastructure for the ASML EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
- Collect specifications for a part of the infrastructure functionality, needed to generate a design;
- Design the scanner infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document this and present in the organization where necessary;
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in our design program (NX Unigraphics);
- Guarantee design quality by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools;
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.);
- Specify and select appropriate parts and assemblies from suppliers;
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers;
- Steer junior designers in making high quality designs;
- Manage farm-out design teams and take ownership of the (external) created designs;
- Refine, detail and complete high level functional diagrams (FBD) into detail ducting diagrams (DDD) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant industry;
- With NX Unigraphics;
- With Teamcenter Engineering.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Speak up personality is a must;
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view;
- Good English communication skills.
Context of the positionThe department of Machine Conditioning (MC) is part of the infrastructure cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate, qualify and maintain functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning, covering all fluids and vacuum. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
It is everywhere in the whole Machine.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
It is possible that your application will be moved to one of the open positions after screening.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.