30+ days ago - req13297
Senior Management Assistant
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you?
Due to our growth we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
As Senior Management Assistant you act as an ambassador for ASML and MSO, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action.
As a Senior Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work while demonstrating a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles. You will pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service and independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities and will continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment. In summary, as a Senior Management Assistant we expect you to:
- Seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team and general processes.
- Pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others.
- Be a senior role model for the rest of your team by stimulatingly a feedback culture with open communication.
- Promote MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable support organization.
- Be a teambuilder and understand the importance of sharing knowledge.
- Work consciously to bring MSO to a higher level.
The tasks of the Senior Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc. Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers, suppliers and/or external relations.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
You have completed bachelor degree (HBO) or similar level based on work experience.
- At least 7-10 years of experience as a management assistant in an international environment.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Complex international calendar management experience is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of the office 365 package is required.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to facilitate hybrid meetings and events.
- Experience working in dynamic International environments.
- Experience working for multiple stakeholders is highly preferred.
As a Senior Management Assistant:
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
- You are a team player
- You act as a role model and take ownership of your work.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are tech-savvy (natural interest in IT tooling and learning new systems).
- You have a positive approach and a drive to success.
- You are able to translate policy or planning into group objectives.
- You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure.
- You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary.
- You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing the MSO.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Over 26.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML.
Within ASML, the Management Support Organization (MSO) team is organized in one central department consisting of around 130 people strong, supporting over 400 managers. ASML is growing fast, so will the support of our ASML top managers.
Are you ready to be part of our progress?
This is an recurrent role which means that we open several similar vacancies through the year. It may be that at the time of your application we do not have a role open but, if you have a suitable profile, we will still have interviews to make sure that as soon as position opens you can be considered.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available 32-40 hours. Please mention your availability in your cover letter
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!