13 days ago - req13357
CS - EUV Technical Leader - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven,Netherlands.
ASML has a worldwide customer base and over sixtyservice points in sixteen countries. We manufactures extreme ultravioletlithography (EUV) machines that produce light in the 13.3-13.7nm wavelengthrange for next-generation process of semi-conductor industry. If you have apassion for cutting-edge technology and innovation you’ll want to check usout. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
Majority in support new function introduction and industrialization to enable the EUV maturation
As the Technical leader, you will need to lead technical assessment for EUV functionality and install base industrialization; work with the stakeholders across different sector (D&E, CS, BL), provide the clear problem description and drive the solution roadmap.
Master, PHD Engineering/Physics related
Master > 3 years, PHD no limitation
- Specializing system-level skills on install base and NPI platforms
- Integrating technical roadmap to fulfill business/customer requirements
- Accountable for end to end result
- Leading internal/external stakeholders on technology agenda
- Coaching and guiding engineers to enhance technical capabilities
- English and presentation comprehensive
- Effectively influencing stakeholders
- Building up partnership with D&E and driving on actions
- Systematic Thinking and Data driven
- Show passion technology development and creative on approach
Context of the position
- Customer support, as CS technical representative in local organization, is the one to bridge how customer use ASML tool to fulfill new node productionand ASML technology.
- Work with local workstream project lead for critical milestone technical assessment, lead technical discussion toward customer and ASML stakeholder
- Work with site competency to bridge solution to install base, create per competency technical board to ensure inflow/outflow message are synchronized for business target.
Flexible for working hour : different timezone (TW / NL and US)