15 days ago - req13314
HR&O Manager Supporting Functions (HR4HR)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you take a leading role in the HR&O challenges for one of our Supporting Functions areas? Ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
You will be the HR&O Manager for the HR&O sector itself (HR4HR).This sector requires a different employee approach, since you will be advising employees and managers in your own professional area.
An unique & challenging opportunity!
As HR&O Manager, you take the lead in defining and executing the People agenda for your specific HR&O area. You work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You are accountable for the HR&O business service in your area, within our global and local frameworks. You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Together with your SF HR colleagues and colleagues from the HR Services & Expertise areas, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR&O business support.
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You have a solid base in operational HR, and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Employee Development and organizational change.
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism to bring it to concrete actions
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility
- Strong people leadership skills, able to influence across different levels and manage without power
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English Language written and spoken)
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
Context of the position
Supporting Functions is a very diverse business area, covering important business support functions like Finance, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Legal, Management Support, and IT. Most of these sectors are currently adapting their structure and Way of Working (WoW) to a growing and more global ASML organization. As HR&O you can contribute to challenging topics like organizational change, new WoW’s and advancing employee development. And the sector requires a different employee approach looking at its unique, often specialized, and ambitious employee profiles.
This job will reside under the department HR Support Functions, which is responsible for providing HR support towards the CFO and CEO departments within ASML. The position will report to one of the SF HR Business partners. The office location is in Veldhoven.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time can also be discussed if you're available for at least 32 hours.
Are you interested in this position? Apply today with your CV and cover letter!