29 days ago - req13340
Test Technician EUV factory
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Do you have technical educational background and experience with testing and troubleshooting? Are you able to work independently, as well as in collaboration with other teams? Are you open to work in shifts? Then our System Qualification team is looking for you!
To adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
The test technician is responsible for:
- Adjusting and testing ASML products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality.
- Making suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products.
- Laying down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases.
- Providing support when new products are introduced into the production process.
- Identifiying and reporting expected bottlenecks and solving technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.
Technical degree in Electronics, Applied physics, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace engineering:
- MBO level with 5 or more years of experience.
- HBO level with 1 - 3 years of experience.
Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering, is preferred.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: good at solving problems;
- Methodical and attentive to detail: can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertive: in the lead to process engineering and development;
- Eager to learn and expand skills;
- Willing to share knowledge and skills;
- Able to work alone, including night shifts;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English;
The sector EUV Factory Manufacturing is responsible for the production of scanners as well as for purchasing and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department System Qualification within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and classification of the various machines and modules of the ASML systems according to strict quality standards.
Test Technician is expected to work on a rotating 3-shift schedule (morning, evening, night).