30+ days ago - req13469
CS - SAP Coordinator - Hsinchu
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is US FF DUV Upgrades and Installs, responsible for providing upgrade and install support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization. The SAP Coordinator ensures material and tool readiness to execute complex Upgrades and Installs.
To support the upgrade and installof leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, withinspecification, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
• Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for upgrades / installs and Field Change Orders (FCO).
• In case of material delays, escalate appropriately to guarantee projects are not delayed.
• Solve incorrect deliveries and material delivery issues. Report defects, missing or wrong parts and tools, and take corrective and preventive action.
• Work with FF DUV Project Leaders (PL), Project Coordinators (PC) Global Logistics Support (GLS), Material Handlers (MH’s) and other ASML sectors to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled with regards to install planning.
• Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the installed machine in SAP.
• Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
• Work with the project team and local GLS to process material notifications for dead on arrivals (DOA’s).
• Work with other ASML sectors and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed.
• Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP.
• Recognize when help is needed and accurately specify what type of help is needed and for proper duration.
• Prepare and provide onsite training with regards to new learning and new ways of working (WOW).
• Work with local warehousing to follow the proper ASML way of working while ordering/returning materials, and their delivery to and from the customer site.
• Update warehouse personnel regarding the return or allocation of materials in and out of warehouse. Accurately maintain an updated spreadsheet with all material movement to and from warehouses and the customer site.
• Work with upgrade logistics team to guarantee the tracking sheet is clearly updated in a timely manner and is understood and followed by all appropriate personal.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS Office and various database software programs.
B.S. Industrial Engineering degree preferred or workexperience equivalent.
•Logistics Technician with experience in a CS department for high tech products.
Familiar with technical terminology used in semiconductor processes.
•1-2 years working as a Material Handler and familiar with SAP.
•Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
•Flexibility to travel international, if needed, with uninterrupted periods of several weeks in a row.
•Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
•Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and WOW.
•Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
•Great coordination skills and communications skills.
•Good documentation skills
•Ability to multi-task and capable of working under different work environment pressures.
•Good team player and committed to the success of ASML
•Excellent customer skills.
•Excellent verbal and written language skills in English.