30+ days ago - req13439
EUV Source Mechanical System Install Engineer
In a nutshell
Within the EUV Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine.
- Install ASML equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems.
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support.
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including SO's. IRG's, pass down, progress reporting.
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (=self sufficient).
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. Note: utilizing your one system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support when required.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Speak / read / write in English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven (Netherlands) and at customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and prepack (=de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference mechatronics, aerospace or automotive.
Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering. Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision / fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
Hands-on. Analytical thinker. Flexible. Stress resistant. Structured. Able to work independent as well as in a team. Good knowledge of the English Language. Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting. An interest in other technical processes. Self-sufficient. Awareness of various cultural differences.
Hiring manager: Ismail Ihsane
Recruiter: Tazia Meulenbroeks