30+ days ago - req13504
Learning Developer Manufacturing Training Center
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to be part of a team that's changing the way the semiconductor industry operates? Our ASML manufacturing training center islooking for highly talented professionals to join their innovative and creative team of trainers, developers and project leaders to analyze, design, develop and deliverlearning solutions to our internal customers.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have several factories in The USA and Asia.
ASML is lookingfor a Learning Developer to design, develop and deliver (technical) learning solutions forthe engineers working in our cleanrooms (Factories) and at our customer sites. Our mission is to support the business in reaching their goals by design and develop learning interventions that matter.
You will play a key role in the development of learning materials for our new EXE 5000 machine. Coming year(s) we are building a new factory for manufacturing these new machines. New learning interventions need to be developed and implemented to secure that our workforce is fit for their job on time. Designing and developing (digital) learning interventions will be a significant part of your work.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analyze and identify learning needs / gaps
- Define learning goals and objectives
- Design efficient and (cost) effective learning methods to close the learning gap
- Develop and design storyboards
- Partner up with SME’s for gathering all the content you need
- Develop learning materials and/or guide external suppliers in this process
- Introduce newly developed learning interventions into the organization.
As a member of the developers and trainers team,you will report directly to the head of Training Development & Delivery and will work closely together with the L&D Project manager and the subject matter experts for the EXE 5000.
Bachelor degree in (technical) learning & development (e.g. Fontys Education, HAN Learning & Development) or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and also effectively as a member of a team;
- Ability to manage several (e-, In class-) learning projects with varying levels of complexity;
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with authoring tools such as Captivate and articulate storyline;
- Strong (internal) customer focus and strong team player;
- Ability to organize and influence without power;
- Very good in English and Dutch language. As well in written and verbal communication;
- Strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills;
- Quick learner and flexibility with changing priorities, software and technology.
Context of the position
You will work in a team of approximately 25 professional trainers, developers, account managers, learning architects and project support colleagues. But you will be fully assigned to the EXE 5000 project team.