30+ days ago - req13567
Project leader business analytics
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of data experts?Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as your team moves through sprints? Just how good are your stakeholder management skills? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team?Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
You will lead a project of business analysts and product owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectorale aligned plan/roadmap in order to enable delivery of ASML and customer insights and value.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create and use detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for business analysts.
- Support, mentor and coach team of BI&A business analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and change board (‘3-in-a-box’).
- Understand how own sub module links to the total module and communicate impact of changes own sub module on whole module
- Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the set goal
- Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks across major BI&A projects
- Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration among cross-sector business stakeholders
- Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line.
Technical Master degree
- Project management with multiple senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and issue management
- Pre is understanding of ASML business ecosystem
- Pre is hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire.
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment
- A reliable team player, and good listener
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
You will report directly to the Head of Business analytics in DUV System Delivery Management
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.