9 days ago - req13567
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of data experts?Are you able to prioritize requirements and reprioritize them as your team moves through sprints? Just how good are your stakeholder management skills? Are you capable of providing a clear point of view and vision on a product for a development team?Would you like to be a part of the state-of-the art technology innovation happening at ASML? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Steer the Development Team(s) to ensure the products generated are meeting, if not exceeding, the customers’ expectations.
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the data management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations to maximize business value
- Balancing internal ASML business interests in this priority setting
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the development team performs
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned
- Alignment with end-users (up to 5% travel)
Technical Master degree
- Previous Leadership/Management Skills are necessary
- Strong product knowledge from a customer usage perspective
- Strong domain knowledge
- Pre is experience with semi-conductor industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator
- Act like an entrepreneur
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view
- Open to change and knowledge gain
- Willingness to take responsibility.
Context of the position
You will take control of the autonomous teams, teams are part of scaled Agile organization. They are responsible for maximizing the value of their product and the work of the development team. You will report directly to the Head of Business analytics in DUV System Delivery Management
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.