You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Production Process Planning Team Member (m/f/d)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Job ID: 1369
Introduction to the job
In our high-tech small production runs, single part and prototype production, you will support us in the high-precision manufacture of optical components, assemblies and systems made of glass, glass ceramics and ceramics.
Role and responsibilities
- Creating, monitoring and controlling production orders
- Providing materials and auxiliary materials for production
- To develop and compare alternative production processes/methods and assess the risks
- Calculating and monitoring production costs in SAP
- Creating the material and workplace master data records in SAP and maintain them
- Creating and maintaining work schedules and parts lists
- Managing the production drawings, checking drawings for completeness and technical feasibility as well as checking the drawing index.
- Determining the storage locations in conjunction with the production controllers and warehouse management
- Inventory recording and evaluation
- Supporting new development, manufacturing or SAP IT projects
Education and experience
- Technical training with several years of professional experience or advanced training as a technician or technical high-tech manufacturing studies with high-precision components, optical manufacturing processes (polishing, lapping, CNC, etc.)
- Experience in work scheduling
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and the SAP modules PP & MM
- High communication skills and a high degree of self-initiative
- Methodical approach
- Good command of English
- Fluent German is a MUST!
Other informationDiversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
Your contactNicolás Schütze
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your documents in English OR German.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +49 711 89989397.