30+ days ago - req13617
Senior Business Controller - EUV Program
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of the ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As Business Line (BL) EUV Senior Business Controller – EUV Program you act as a strong business partner within the EUV Program arena. You add value by providing business information to the EUV Program organization that enables the program in managing their resources, to deliver our products in time and within financial constraints. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results within the triple constraint, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
You are responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line EUV, while driving the business to support decision making and realizing EUV Program deliverables (which includes the cutting edge 0.55NA product) in time and within financial constraints (support of triple constraint management including resource management).
- Driving the financial business planning / forecasting process, assessment of financial performance of the product within the program by reviewing and analysing actual costs and investments, and providing support in managing financial risks and opportunities.
- Review and challenge business cases / plans.
- Drive headcount and farm out processes.
- Pro-actively initiating and driving actions within the program to optimize results and mitigate risks in the product generation process (PGP).
- Collecting and transferring Program business information needs into effective reports.
- Developing and continuously improving the Product Generation Process (PGP) methodology, processes and supporting tools.
- Coach/guide the project organization on financial topics related to project management.
- Drive efficiency and improvement initiatives for the Business Lines.
Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by a recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC).
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a business control environment.
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
- Commitment: take ownership, get things done and pro-actively drive for improvement.
Context of the position
The Business Controller BL EUV Program reports to the Senior Director Business Controller BL EUV.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.