25 days ago - req13664
Source Conditioning Integrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Are you enthusiastic in getting technology ‘alive’, making it really happen? Are you convinced that you are able to meet or exceed customer expectations? If so, the role of Integrator within Development & Engineering Machine Conditioning cluster source departmentwill fit you perfectly, and we like to get in touch with you!
You will be responsible for the integration of flow, temperature & vacuum control system functionality as part of the EUV sources. Integration consists of building modules & systems, testing its performance- safety- and availability aspects. These conditioning functions are designed to control our machine at milliwatts, microkelvins levels.
You will ensure MC mechanical modules and sub-systems including applicable electrical- and software interfaces are verified according to the test plan, integration issues resolved and machines upgraded.
As Source Integrator, you will:
- Create your integration plan by making a work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration work to be done
- Design required qualification tools planned to be used during integration phase
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machines and document test results ensuring the design meets requirements
- Review and evaluate test results within the project team
- Propose design improvements on machine performance and Industrialization (e.g. manufacturability / serviceability / diagnostic) aspects
- Troubleshoot and resolve conditioning issues during machine integration and early pilot series machines
- Transfer knowledge to ASML factory and field service engineers and provide expert support
As Integration Engineer an average day could look like this:
- You align with your project leader and colleagues from different disciplines on project priorities, task division and the planning
- You also discuss the next tough steps on the Thermal Design Overview you have been building up for months
- You go into the ASML cleanroom to execute your test plan, measure required data and create the test results report,
Later that day, you meet with the analysts in your project team to get a better understanding of the test results you’ve gathered and jointly seek technical understanding
- Don’t forget to prepare your presentation materials and the business case!: you will need it to convince the stakeholders of your design improvement proposal.
MSc/BSc degree in mechanical / physics / chemical / electrical engineering
- Experience in a similar position within a high-tech company
- Experience working in a highly dynamic environment
- Affinity for working with co-developers (outsourcing)
- Willingness to travel incidentally
- A structured personality combined with a can do-will do mentality
- Well-developed social-, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers (influence)
- Pragmatic and result-oriented entrepreneurial engineer
Context of the position
The department MC Source and Apps is part of development and engineering (D&E) sector within the ASML organization.The task of this department is to develop, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of the ASML products. Conditioning technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control and gas conditioning to create microenvironments keeping contamination levels under control.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.