30+ days ago - req13737
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Are you ready to take on the challenge to contribute to our successful world-class finance department as ASML’s US Shared Service Center Payroll Controller (out of our Chandler AZ office) in the complex and high tech environment of ASML?The US Shared Service Center Payroll Controller takes an active and leading role in managing all aspects of ASML’s US payroll administration.
- Directly manage all day-to-day US payroll administration.
- Provide critical support for Corporate and Finance projects and initiatives including identifying and implementing opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs and automate processes.
- Review and maintain relevant internal controls to ensure ongoing SOX compliance. Ensure that financial controls and business processes are efficient, effective and consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Collaborate within the finance department and cross-functionally.
- Build strong relationships and develop the payroll team.
- 12 years of relevant working experience, including industry experience. In addition a BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with SOX, project management, US payroll regulations and SAP are beneficial.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex business and accounting issues into clear messages
- Must be pro-active and show ownership of issues from start to finalization.
- Able to lead a team of professionals and work well independently.
- Must have the ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
Business partner, integrity, problem solver and risk mitigator, transactional and financial processes manager, mentor, trainer, continuous improvement mindset
Context of the position
- The US Shared Service Center Payroll Controller reports into the ASML US and Cymer WW Chief Accountant and interacts with other financial professionals worldwide. The World-wide financial control organization (~ 200 FTE) is led by ASML’s corporate Chief Accountant, reporting into ASML’s CFO.
- This position has high visibility both within and outside the finance organization.
- The ASML Finance department operates in a dynamic environment where learning, commitment, business partnering, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. We are responsible for driving cost effective transactional, fiscal and financial processes on a global scale, supporting business decisions, financial planning, action management, risk mitigation and maintaining appropriate corporate governance practices.