30+ days ago - req13762
Yieldstar Metrology Solution Engineer Throughput
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, then please read on for this job opportunity!
Job MissionCost Of Operation is important for our customers for the upcoming nodes. ASML can achieve customer requirements by keeping design costs for next generation systems under control as well as by making the system faster. As a D&E Application Engineer Yieldstar Throughput (YS TPT) you work within the Integration Cluster YS Throughput with a small team together with the Architect and System Engineer on TPT models, validation of the models, the analysis of throughput related issues and TPT system integration across the several YS platforms.
Although working in a small team (2-3 FTE), working in an integration cluster means collaborating, aligning, as well as stakeholder management with all functional and other integration clusters in the Yieldstar program. This is an excellent opportunity to besides going into depth also broaden your knowledge.
In the position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.
- Design, develop and maintain analysis tooling to enable budget and model validation as well as fast troubleshooting of TPT issues. Typical programming languages are Matlab and/or Python
- Analysis of TPT issues, pinpoint which delivered module and/or SW combinations caused the performance issue and drive together with the module owners for a solution.
- Creation of models to describe and predict TPT behavior of the systems
- Validation of created TPT models and budget breakdowns
- Data and performance analysis. Monitor tool and fleet data over time, develop performance indicators and implement control limits
- Get familiar with HW and SW flows that impact TPT and drive improvements in this area
- Drive improvement processes to minimize the amount of TPT deviations (for example by automated tests or improved ways of working for teams)
-MSc in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
-Customer solution orientation and affinity with the development of workflows to be implemented in Software Application solutions
-Strong programming skills (Matlab and/or Python or C/C++)
0-2 years experience
- Strong communication skills in multi-disciplinary environment
- Pro-active; it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for a person that can work with set deadlines
- Pragmatic approach; you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions
- Customer oriented attitude. Solving customer specific problems while keeping generic high volume solutions and maintainability in mind.
Context of the position
The Business line Applications provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology for extendibility and improved efficiency of lithography products. Within the Development & Engineering of the Business Line Applications, the Yieldstar Focus & In-Device Metrology (IDM) group is part of the On Product Performance department.
Yieldstar Focus & In-Device Metrology covers the area of physics and mathematics based functionality development required to extract relevant Focus metrics from the raw or pre-processed acquisitions of the Yieldstar metrology tools. The group is responsible for the design, integration and test of new measurement functions enabling the applications of the metrology tool. The group contributes in the area of reticle marker design and Application Reticle/Wafer qualification. In the group we interface with Yieldstar Hardware, Customer Support, Software teams, Local offices worldwide and other D&E groups within the On-Product Performance department.
Next to Focus Metrology the group also holds the Integration Cluster Throughput.
Travel requirements: this job might require you to travel to locations worldwide (~10-15% of time, typically customer visits of 1-2 weeks few times a year).
A motivation letter to apply for this position is required.
Scatterometry, metrology, semiconductor application, lithography, throughput, Yieldstar